Monday, February 23, 2009

A Woman’s Femininity

We all know the old saying, "You can't live with them and you can't live without them."

I speak of Women of course... That statement rings loud and clear so true for most people. No matter the nationality, they are just the same; like wise Men. I actually was a 100% firm believer in that too, but I matured. Beyond all the maintenance factors with in a woman especially "the cycle." A Woman’s Femininity gives a type of silky softness to the entire steel refined world. She is light for the dark, warmth when it is cold, food for the hungry... My GOD; in my case she was Mother and Father. Women ware a variety of stylish hats and do it with class, smile on a daily basis. Women bring elements that NO man; Heterosexual, Metro sexual or Gay can naturally supply. All my LOVE and RESPECT goes out to the women who are doing it right, all the while being classy and respecting themselves and their bodies. Most of all: staying Feminine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, LOVE unto you!

Zi the Gentleman