Wednesday, February 25, 2009

She's a Woman...

*A Woman is like a 1,000 piece puzzle, when your almost finished putting it together, you realized 400 pieces are not to be found?* - Zi

She's up set at me over nothing that I know? She won't express her self to me, so a guess I will never know? When I kiss her, her kisses don't kiss back? Lying in bed; she just rolls over so all I can see is her back. Does she still love me; it does not seem like it? I hate it, its not me, I can never like it! Whatever attitude she has with me, I did not see it coming? The reason for the resentment, who knows but it leaves my mind dumbing, I'll just wait day by day and see how this story goes..... Its now in GODS hands, master; how will the story go? She's a Woman...

Given all the above, you still must respect her ways and engulf her heart in an abundance of LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, LOVE unto you!

Zi the Gentleman