Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Presence of GOD…

I'm so thankful to GOD to have experienced all the simple things that the world has to offer and… “Got Out Alive!” But my mission is clear; more each day and more than fame, fortune or love from a human… turn to GOD first. The only secure thing WE have right now is GOD’S ever lasting LOVE. Everything around us is going down quickly; but the Word of GOD and the POWER of PRAYER. I’m not preaching bible, bible, bible; in there man has polluted, twisted and defamed many passages in it. Also, I'm not telling anyone what they need to do but I'm just sharing what GOD has been feeding me. That doesn't mean stay at church all too it means drawer nearer to the presence of GOD and STAY THERE.

Zi the Gentleman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, LOVE unto you!

Zi the Gentleman