Monday, February 23, 2009

Chocolate Lovers

Not to discredit all the other flavors out there. All of which probably taste just fine to someone or another? But, this one gos out to all the Chocolate Lovers?

A Chocolate Lover is a person of another ethnicity who use to date other nationalities, but got a hold of "Chocolate" now no other flavor can satisfy that sweet tooth. Chocolates are African Americans, Blacks or whatever WE call ourselves? This particular "Shut Out" goes to my beautiful woman Josie. She is Mexican and Japanese and LOVES her some ME... And I HER! Gotta Have Some Sexy Chocolate as she refers to me. (She loves to eat Chocolate, has a "Chocolate Makes Me Smile" T-Shirt and Favorite color is Chocolate.) The woman is Chocolated out in a real way!

All fun aside; the post is to profess my LOVE for her in front of many! Josie, I LOVE YOU with my heart in your beautiful hands. May GOD continue to keep us in his favor, for us to share a life time together/forever... LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, LOVE unto you!

Zi the Gentleman