Monday, March 2, 2009

I don't believe in Religion, I believe in GOD...

Hello Beautiful People of ALL nationalities and back grounds!

I'm reading all these posts about people saying; GOD not being real and not helping people through tough times when they pray. So if people don't get results they want? They don't believe in GOD.

What people fail to realize is: GOD never put titles to Religions, man alone did that. Just as man put labels on the individual nationalities. All to divide the spiritual body in to multiple pieces, when it's suppose to be a "One Blood Family." All GOD wants is ALL of us to be on the same page and that is getting along, helping each other in time of need and out of time of need, it's that simple. People always blame GOD for man twisting the holy spirit of him. (People-GOD is positively / Man-Two faced-mixtures of positively and negativity.) If anyone needs help understanding anything relationship (person and person) or GOD wise. My door is open; contact me my "Spirit is Highly in Tuned."

"I don't believe in Religion, I believe in GOD." - Zi (Imperfection VS Perfection)

"Religions are like non violent Cults." - Zi (They get people to believe that the way they believe is better than any other and theirs is the only right way to salvation)

PS. People will ask many questions. One: How do you know what GOD says? Do you actually speak with him?

Ans: Yes, I actually feel his presence shielding me and my family. I talk to GODs spirit in deep conversations. How do I know? It's always tells me to Love ALL his people no matter what and most important. Keep HIM first, then Good will remain with in Me/You, come out of Me/You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, LOVE unto you!

Zi the Gentleman